Important Legal Notice
Your use of this website is strictly subject to the terms and conditions of use set out below. By using this website you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all or any of these terms and conditions, as from time to time amended, you should immediately cease using the site.
Control and Use of the Website
1. Cruarch Associates (or “we”) reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user and facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use, and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
2. Occasionally Cruarch Associates may:-
a. change the technical specifications of this website or any portion thereof; or
b. suspend this website or any portion thereof for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement of this website or any portion thereof or because of an emergency or change the system resource limits applicable to your use of this website or any portion thereof.
3. You may not use this website or any part of it to engage in activities which:-
a. infringe the proprietary or intellectual property rights of Cruarch Associates and/or its licensors and/or third parties;
b. compromise the privacy of others;
c. are immoral, illegal or advocating of illegal activity;
d. destroy the integrity of any data or other computer based information;
e. violate local, state, or national laws of any country;
f. impersonate another person;
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cruarch Associates against any claims, proceedings and actions taken and all damages (including costs) that may be awarded or agreed to be paid to any third party in respect of any claim or action arising as a result of your breach of this condition.
Copyright and Reproduction Notice and Limited License
4. All information, content, software, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”), contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties and are the property of Cruarch Associates, its licensors or their respective owners.
5. You are granted a limited non-transferable, non-exclusive license solely for your own use to refer to, bookmark or point to any page within this website, and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited license is conditional on your agreement to and your compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use. Any other use of the Materials on this website, including without limitation, any form of copying or reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above) modification, distribution, re-publication, extraction, reutilization, incorporation or integration with other materials or works or re-delivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of Cruarch Associates, is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the legal and other propriety rights of Cruarch Associates and/or its licensors.
6. Use of this website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and risk of, loss resulting from downloading, using, referring or relying on, Materials, or any other information obtained from your use of this website. You agree that Cruarch Associates and providers of telecommunications and network services (web site designers and web site facilities providers) to Cruarch Associates will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, and whether based on contract, tort (including negligence) or other grounds.
7. This website, the Materials and the Documentation are available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, Cruarch Associates excludes all other warranties express or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Materials, Documentation, information, goods and/or facilities advertised or accessed via this website.
8. Cruarch Associates makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that this website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. Cruarch Associates expressly excludes liability for any infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of Cruarch Associates, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this website.
9. Cruarch Associates makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link (“third party site”). Cruarch Associates does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Cruarch Associates have any liability in connection with any third party site (including but not limited to liability arising out of any allegation that the content of or information on any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the content or services of any third party site, and any and all liability which might arise out of, or in connection with, your use or reliance on the services, content of or information on, or the performance of, any third party site is excluded. Cruarch Associates does not represent or guarantee that the controller of any third party website will respect your privacy in the same manner as Cruarch Associates.
Limitation of Liability
10. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Cruarch Associates nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use, the Materials, the Documentation and/or facilities offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of savings or anticipated savings, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, or wasted management time even if Cruarch Associates has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. In no event shall Cruarch Associates ’ liability to you exceed Stg100.00. In using this website, you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement, to be bound by this limitation on the liability of Cruarch Associates.
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
11. Cruarch Associates respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website. Any information which is provided by you will be treated in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended, adapted or extended by, or under, any subsequent enactment (the “Act”)..If at any time after giving us this information you decide that you no longer wish us to process this information, or in the case that the information becomes out of date, you require us to rectify or correct the information you are free to notify us, and we will deal with your request within a reasonable time. Cruarch Associates is fully cognisant of its responsibilities under the Act, and will at all times and in all respects comply with its statutory responsibilities relating to the processing of your personal data.
12. Cruarch Associates complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. Cruarch Associates has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Cruarch Associates ’ certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. As part of Cruarch Associates ’ participation in these Safe Harbor Frameworks, there is a dispute resolution procedure in place with the EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs), the Information Commissioner’s Office, for disputes relating to Cruarch Associates ’ compliance. If you have any questions or complaints regarding Cruarch Associates ’ compliance with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework, please contact Cruarch Associates here (www.cruarch.com). If contacting Cruarch Associates does not resolve the issue, you may raise the issue with the Information Commissioner’s Office, by following this link – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
13. You acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal data relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend the rights of property of Cruarch Associates, our licensors and/or our other customers. You authorize disclosure of any personal information held for such purposes.
14. You should be aware that each time you visit a website general information about you visit is retained. Statistical and other analytical information is collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit this website. This statistical and analytical information provides us with general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this website; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this website and the page in the website at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this website are most popular, and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the website.
17. Cruarch Associates reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this privacy statement at any time. Cruarch Associates will take reasonable steps to bring such changes to your attention; however it is your responsibility to check this privacy statement regularly for any amendments.